Saturday, June 04, 2005

Part 1 Guilty of being big

I have been convicted of a crime or should I SAY FOUND GUILTY. I dont have a police record, I never hit or abused my soon to be ex or my child. I dont drink or use drugs, in fact I never cheated on my wife. I worked many hours for very little money owning and operating a small bakery in Wellesley Ma. My wife and I seperated, she moved into her parents house with our infant daughter. a week after the seperation I am asked for a divorce. During that week she cleaned out our savings account(s) and checking accounts. Cherry picked what she wanted from the house while I was at work AND THEN SLAPS ME WITH A RESTRAINING ORDER. The order reads no contact by phone, mail, or in person. When the judge asked her why he should issue the restraining order after she addmited that no abuse has ever taken place she said"Your honor look at how big he is im scared". The judge granted a 6 month restraining order needless to say this has affected my being able to bond with my daughter. Apperantly my crime is size. I was found guilty for being big. There was no jury or evidence which would indicate a restraing order should be placed in effect. But it was granted with one fast swipe of the pen. Even killers and rapeist are innocent until proven guilty.


Respectfully

Marc Reece

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home